Covid 19 Safe Store Practices and Policies...
As you would all be now well aware of the very serious and concerning issue that is COVID-19 (Corona Virus).
We wanted to take a moment to reassure our customers and inform you of the protocols that are being put into place in our stores.
Our showroom doors are OPEN.
We just ask that when visiting:
- You do NOT enter if you are unwell or have been in close contact with a confirmed case.
- Sanitize your hands prior to entering the showroom
- Sign in with the log at the doors
- It is store policy that you MUST be wearing a mask to enter the store
- Please pay attention to the signs directing customers, as there are parts of our Showroom that are not accessible to customers
- You allow at least 1.5m between you and other people.
- Stand behind the allocated lines when being served.
- Refrain from touching or leaning on our counter.
- Do not use our trolleys (our staff will assist you)
We understand that this may be somewhat an inconvenience to you, but we must all play our part in keeping our staff, customers & community safe.
We also have our Delivery, Postage and Call/Collect services available please call us on (03) 5941 1844
Australia Post are also seeing some delays, please keep an eye on their website for more information - https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
The Pakenham Produce Team